Friday, January 15, 2016

Christmas Haul


Some of you were interested in a Christmas haul. This is some of the things I got for Christmas, because I can't find the rest of the things at the moment. I love all the gifts I got! My friends and my family know me so well, when it comes to what kind of things I like. It means a lot to receive something from them, because they mean so much to me! They had also taken notice that I wished for skirts, berets and bowler hats for Christmas.    

Did you find something that you like?

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks so adorable and lovely! love them! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww great haul! i love plushies so much :D
    i follow you back now! thanks for visiting my blog xoxo

    Verena
    verenasbeautypalace.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete