Saturday, January 14, 2017

Winter wonderland


Today, I wanted to post a new outfit post! I have been inspired lately and got so many ideas on how to style outfits. I just love white maxi dresses, especially this dress.
I really like that it is vintage inspired. It's perfect to wear for special events, especially for the winter season. The small floral details is so cute.

I decided to style this outfit with a pink floral headband, which I should be using more often. I thought the pink bow bag would go perfectly with this white dress. I really like it. When I think about the winter season. I always think about glitter. These golden glitter heels give a great touch to the outfit. I hope that you like the outfit and have a wonderful day!

Dina  

1 comment:

  1. Now you want to know what I mean. Well, if you're thinking about food, then it is true. Now you want to know what I mean. Well, if you're thinking about food, then it is true. Now you want to know what I mean. Well, if you're thinking about food, then it is true. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/platinum-xt-1000/

    ReplyDelete