Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year! 2018!

Credit: Google 

Happy New Year everyone! 

I can't believe it's 2018 already. The time goes so fast! This year this blog will be seven years old. It feels like it was yesterday I started this blog. When I think about it, so much have changed since then. But I am thankful that I started this blog in the first place! Back then I didn't think about starting a blog. Because I always had in mind that no one would read it. I just posted my outfits in different fashion communities, and I didn't have further expectations. I just loved and still love creating outfits. But I found people who shared the same taste in fashion and art like me, and liked my outfits. People told me to create a fashion blog, because they were interested in my outfits and my photography. When more and more people started to ask the same, it encouraged me to start a blog, because I had a lot of things to share, and now we are like a small community! Life is sometimes so unexpected 

Thank you so much for reading my blog all these years, and to the new readers, thank you so much for giving it a chance! Thank you for all of your lovely comments and support. It means a lot to me. I hope you will continue the journey with me! 

I hope that all of your wishes and dreams will come true this year. I wish you all the best!

Dina    

No comments:

Post a Comment