Tuesday, May 15, 2018

My vintage clothing collection


I hope you are having a lovely day so far! Today, I decided to make a blog post about my vintage clothing collection, since I think some of you might be interested in it. You have seen parts of it before when I posted my mini bedroom tour. I really love vintage nightgowns from the 50s and 60s. I really love the details. In the future I am planing on showing you each piece separately, so you can see the details better. One of my goals is to create outfits with all the pieces that I have. I hope that you like it!   

Dina

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so darling, I adore your style and outfits! These dresses are so beautiful, like something out of Midsummer's Night Dream, they look so floaty and ethereal and I love the pastel hues :D I can't wait to read more!

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin’ by any chance? My page is here :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete